Participation in this course will allow you to get acquainted with Israeli modern art, visit exhibitions, galleries and festivals, make your own creative project with the tutorship of young Israeli artists, photographers, jewelers, sculptors and intensively study Hebrew.
- An opportunity to create own project with the support of personal tutors. A close creative cooperation with Israeli young artists.
- Visiting Israeli museums, galleries, exhibitions and festivals within the program’s framework.
- A complete course of Hebrew (350 hours in groups fitting the student’s level).
- Expanding and enriching Jewish knowledge adjacent courses.
- Comfortable accommodations in the center of the country, availability of easy communication and transportation which allows for establishing contacts and social relations.
- For those who are searching for inspiration and are looking forward to realize their ideas in an artistic form with the support of tutors.
- For those who are interested in socializing with different people and tours to Tel-Aviv.
- For those who want to look at Israel through the prism of art and culture.
Tours and visits to events and museums, a close contact with tutors, workshops and studios, work with raw material, lectures which enrich the knowledge of Israeli culture and art – all of the above is a great opportunity to spend 5 unforgettable months in Israel, meet new people and feel your connection to the country.